Becoming a PPAF Partner
Thank you for considering the Pedro Pallares Autism Foundation as a possible partner for your company’s philanthropic efforts. The PPAF is grateful for the support of businesses that are dedicated to making a real difference for families affected by autism through our unique programs.
As a PPAF Partner, your company name, logo and website link will be displayed on our website, as long as your sponsorship remains in good standing. Your support will be acknowledged through PPAF’s social network venues, including our Twitter and Facebook groups. PPAF Partners will also receive advance opportunities for sponsorship of PPAF events at discounted rates. Please review our partnership guidelines below:
- PPAF seeks to partner with companies that have a sincere commitment and desire to support families affected by autism through our programs. A minimum annual level of support of $15,000 is required for your company to be recognized as an official PPAF Partner.
- PPAF reserves the right to decline sponsorships at its own discretion, for any reason.
- Any use of PPAF’s name or logo must be submitted for approval by the organization. Partners are required to sign PPAF’s Link and Logo Authorization form.
- PPAF reserves the right to terminate a partnership agreement at its discretion.
- PPAF does not engage in product/service/company endorsements. Permission to use the PPAF name and logo does not constitute an endorsement.